To be a catalyst for the community by providing leadership for the promotion of economic
growth and the continuance of quality of life throughout the Union City area.
Our Strategic Goals
Promote our purpose. Cooperate with other community agencies and groups.
Promote business, employment, educational, and recreational opportunities by marketing the
community’s products and services.
Why join your local Chamber of Commerce?
- Membership brings credibility to your business.
- You will increase your positive image among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of a Chamber of Commerce.
- Create networking opportunities.
- Chambers have numerous committees and serving on one of them provides numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
- Make business contacts.
- The chamber’s most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for the community. The chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through most other local organizations.
- Chamber events and programs.
- Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads.
- Promotion and publicity.
- With a chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity.
Chamber of Commerce Office Location
Contact: Donna Claar (269) 317-7723
Sherwood, MI 49089
Union City Village Office
101 S. Broadway St.
Union City, MI 49094
Telephone: (517) 741-8591
Fax: (517) 741-3050
Office hours are 7:30am to 4pm, M-F.
The office is closed from 12pm-1pm.
668 Girard Rd.
Union City, MI 49094